ULTRAVIST 300 mg I/ml SOLN INJ 100ml
300 mg I / ml
Soln Inj Bottle-Ampoule 100mL
Diagnostic adjuvant agents.
Intravascular for vascular studies: arteriography, phlebography, including hemodynamic studies.
Intravenous for kidney studies: urography, computerized axial tomography in general.
Ultravist is used as a contrast medium for the visualization of different areas of the body using certain radiological techniques:
- Computed tomography (CT, obtaining images of sections or sectioning a specific region of the body).
- Conventional arteriography (to visualize the arteries).
- Conventional limb phlebography (for visualization of limb veins).
- Angiography (visualization of the circulatory vessels) by digital subtraction (ASD).
- Intravenous urography (for visualization of the urinary tract).
- Arthrography (visualization of the joints).
- Hysterosalpingography (visualization of the uterus and tubes).
According to medical criteria according to the age, weight, cardiac output, and general condition of the patient, the pathology to be evaluated, the study technique, and the region or organ to be evaluated.
Do not administer Ultravist during pregnancy or when its existence is suspected, or during breastfeeding unless medically determined when the risk/benefit balance is favorable.
If its use is essential, definitely discontinue breastfeeding. Patients with electrolyte alterations must be stabilized before administration.
Hepatic and/or kidney failure, Heart or circulatory failure.
Symptomatic cerebrovascular diseases, recent cerebrovascular accident, transient ischemic attacks, intracranial tumors or metastases, acute demyelination, cerebral edema, and other conditions that present with damage to the blood-brain barrier, multiple myeloma, paraproteinemia, gout, pheochromocytoma, pre-existing autoimmune disorder, myasthenia gravis, patients older than 60 years.
300mg I / ml
Soln Inj Bottle-Ampoule 100ml
Do not store above 30ºC.